- Trubio Organic Steam Sterilized Black Pepper coarse ground comes in a pouch. Coarse Ground: Use in cooking when a bold, impressive presentation is desired. Cracked: Split peppercorns used as a garnish.
- Black Pepper has antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which make it an amazing medicinal spice.
- Black Pepper contains potassium, magnesium, iron, vitamin K and vitamin C. Apart from a strong flavour, there are certain benefits of black pepper which must be taken into account.
- This seemingly small black spice is packed with an array of rich properties that can improve your health. Essential nutrients such as manganese, potassium, iron, dietary fibre, and vitamins C and K can be found in Black Pepper.
- Black Pepper can be employed in the preparation of soups, barbecue sauces, pickling and as a main ingredient in variety of curry powders.
Organic Certifications: India organic, USDA, EU Organic, Fairtrade & Naturland
Certifications: BRC & ISO 22000:2005