Terms and Conditions
Welcome to https://bioriginonline.com (“Site”) . The website, along with any ecommerce services provided hereon, is owned and operated by chosen, PDS Organic Spices Private Limited (“We/Us”) a private limited firm, with its registered office at PDS Organic Spices, Valanjanaganam, Kuttikkanam, Kerala 685531, India. The Site and ecommerce services are together referred to as the Services.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to these Terms. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is on WooCommerce platform. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you
If these Terms are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to the contents of these Terms.
- Online Store Terms
- By agreeing to these Terms, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of these provisions will result in an immediate suspension of your access to the Services.
- User Accounts
- We reserve the right to require you to create a user account in order to access any part of the Services.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and its details, and you hereby accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You acknowledge that the information you provide, in any manner whatsoever, are not confidential or proprietary and does not infringe any rights of a third party in any manner.
- If you know or have reasons to believe that the security of your account has been breached, you should contact us immediately at the ‘Contact Information’ provided below. If we have found a breach or suspected breach of the security of your account, we may require you to change your password, temporarily or permanently block or suspend your account without any liability to Chosen or its partners.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases through the Services. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and payment details, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- The creation of User Accounts is limited only to persons above the age of 18.
- Accuracy of Information
- We will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information provided about the products sold on the Site are accurate and up-to-date. However, we do not warrant that the product description, colours, information or other content of the Platform is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
- Prices or descriptions for our products are subject to change without notice.
- The Site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. The product pictures are indicative and may not match the actual prices payable.
- We reserve the right to correct, change or update information, errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time (including after you have placed an order), without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made
- Please note that we are under no obligation to notify you of any changes to information relating to the Site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor any such changes yourself.
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- Use of our Products
- The products and services available through the Services, as well any samples provided, are for your personal and/or professional use only. The products or services, or samples thereof, which you may receive from us, shall not be sold or resold for any/commercial reasons.
- We will not be liable for any adverse reactions, allergies, or side-effects stemming from or associated with the use of our Products. Please consult a qualified medical professional before purchasing/using the same.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer
- We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that your orders are shipped within 5 business days of placing them.
- Our shipments are assisted by our trusted logistics partners. We will provide you with tracking details of your shipment once the order has been shipped.
- Shipping timelines and availability are subject to change without prior notice, especially if for reasons outside our reasonable control.
- If you have any queries regarding the status of your order/shipment, please write to us at email@example.com along with your order number, full name and phone number.
- Cancellations, Refunds, and Replacements
- In the event you wish to cancel an order, you must contact us within 24 hours of placing it. You may contact us at the details provided further below in these Terms. We reserve the right to refuse cancellation of any orders. If we agree to cancel your order, we will refund any money paid to the payment method you have used to place your order subject to Cancellation charges of 5% on the order value.
- Orders once shipped cannot be cancelled.
- We will only replace products if they are defective or damaged or missing in transit. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your product to: PDS Organic Spices, Valanjanaganam, Kuttikkanam, Kerala 685531 India. Items sought to be returned (where applicable) must be sent to the above address.
- We will only dispatch the replacement after receipt of your returned product and verification that it is indeed damaged or defective. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary depending on the applicable logistics.
- If you are returning an item to us, please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item once shipped.
- Privacy and Personal Information
- Third Party Information
- Certain content, products and services available on the Site may include materials from third-parties.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
- User Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
- Prohibited Uses
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
- for any unlawful purpose, or to solicit others to perform in any unlawful acts;
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- to submit false or misleading information;
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
- to collect or track the personal information of others;
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Site, Services or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
- We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the above restrictions.
- We also reserve the right to investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and cooperate with authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All brand names, logos, and other content hosted on the Site/Services are the property of their respective owners. No license is granted to use any of the content/materials hosted on the Site or Services, in any manner whatsoever.
- Chosen and its partners expressly and exclusively reserve all applicable intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content, software and other materials, which appear on this Site, including its look and feel. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly ) of the content on the Site is the exclusive property of Chosen and is protected by both Indian and international law.
- The content/materials on this Site shall not be copied, reproduced, duplicated, republished, downloaded, posted, transmitted, distributed or modified in whole or in part or in any other form whatsoever, except for your personal, non-commercial use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying, reproducing, duplicating, republishing, posting, transmitting, distributing or modifying.
- Limited License
- You are granted limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access, and make personal and non-commercial use of the Site, including creating a hyperlink for personal, non-commercial use. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms are reserved and retained by Chosen and its affiliates.
- We reserve the right at any time and for any reason to terminate your license to use the Site/Services and to block and prevent your future access thereto.
- Representations & Warranties
- The Site and Services are provided to you “AS IS”. We make no representations regarding the use of or the result of the Products mentioned on the Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
- Any content/materials hosted on the Site/Services is not intended to constitute personal medical suggestion or be used for any medical diagnosis or treatment. While we take all reasonable care to ensure that the information provided is accurate, we make no representation and take no responsibility for the accuracy or validity of the same.
- If you have specific medical issues, or for treatment of any medical condition, please consult a certified medical practitioner. If you choose to rely on any information provided on the Site/Services, you do so at your own risk.
- Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- To the fullest extent allowed by law, in no case shall Chosen, its partners, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
- If you have a dispute with us or are dissatisfied with the site, termination of your use of the site is your sole remedy. We have no other obligation, liability, or responsibility to you.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- The provisions of this Section 14 shall survive the termination or expiry of these Terms, in perpetuity.
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Thiruvananthapuram.
- Without any prejudice to the above, Chosen or its partners shall have the right to seek and obtain any injunctive, provisional or interim relief from any court of competent jurisdiction to protect their trademarks or other intellectual property rights or confidential information or to preserve the status quo pending arbitration.
- Amendments and Updates to Terms
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- General Provisions
- Nothing contained in these Terms shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, affiliation, joint venture or other form of joint enterprise between the parties.
- Our failure to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect our full right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall our waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole but these Terms and Conditions shall be modified, to the extent possible, by the adjudicating entity to most fully reflect the original intent of the parties as reflected in the original provision.
- The headings in these Terms are for convenience only and shall not be used in its interpretation.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change/ alter/ modify these Terms at any time by posting the changes on the Site/Services. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site/Services. Your continued use of the Site thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such changed Terms. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Site.
- These Terms constitutes the entire agreement between you and Us with respect to the Site/services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written.
- Contact Information
You may contact us using the information below:
PDS Organic Sprices.
Valanjanaganam, Kuttikkanam, Kerala 685531, India