- Biorigin tamarind whole is sourced from Eco farms
- Grown without use of any chemicals, pesticides or insecticides
- Cultivated with natural farming practices
- Free from additives and artificial ingredients.
- Shelf life last for 1 year.
₹122.00 (price including 5% GST)
Tangy, yet sweet, Tamarind is undoubtedly taste satisfying fruit and is one of the widely used spices found in every Indian Kitchen. It reduces gastric and digestion problem, has cardio protective activity, lightens and innate natural skin, prevents cellulites, strengthen hairs, a natural anti-aging agent, helps against cancer and improve your overall health. Grown with entire natural process in eco farms without using any chimecals, pesticides and fertilizer, Biorigin tamarinds are prepared and packed following strict hygienic measures. Free from any artificial color and preservatives, it gives original flavor that gives perfect tang to your tongue. Tamarind whole is a good source of iron. Tamarind a traditional ingredient used as a flavoring in many dishes such as sauces, marinades, chutneys, drinks, and desserts. It has authentic aroma, texture and colour.